Infon Battle Arena is a programming game. You control your creatures using the Lua programming language and let them compete for food and survival. Play online against other players! It is like corewars on steroids.
Example codeThis code will display a small "Hello!" below your creatures.
function Creature:main() self:screen_message("Hello!") endSee the documentation to learn more about programming your creatures.
- Network based. Play against others over the Internet!
- Different renderers (2D, 3D, Asciiart) to view the game.
- You'll only need telnet to play the game.
- Update your code while the game is running.
- Demo recording and playback
- Makes heavy use of the Lua programming language
- Opensource (GPL). Download it for free!
For other downloads, visit the download page.
SourcecodeThe sourcecode is available on
Mail Florian Wesch <email@example.com>
Or visit the IRC Channel #infon on irc.freenode.net